Freely Moveable Joints
Prerequisites: ZB I & ZB II
Certification Programme requirement
Complimentary Study Guide
Beyond the Protocol (Freely Moveable Joints) is an Advanced Zero Balancing Course that expands on the fundamental principles of Zero Balancing covered in Core ZB I and Core ZB II by teaching you how to work with the 'freely moveable joints' of the body. Working with this joint family presents a unique therapeutic challenge because of their anatomical variety and their great ranges of motion.
This course is normally taught over four days and costs £320, but please see the Course Calendar for details of individual events.
You will learn:
- How key Zero Balancing principles apply to working with FMJs in your client's body
- The basic anatomy of these joints
- How to work with the shoulder girdle, shoulder joint, elbow, wrist and fingers
- How to work with the knee, ankle, metatarsals and toes
- How to asses the sacro-iliac joint via the hip
- The acetabular hip fulcrum
- Temporomandibular joint fulcrum
- Direct bone fulcrums and 'bone bending'